Male lumbar back brace with support straps.
lumbar back support with fasteners for men – SUV was developed according to anatomical shape and provides adequate level of stabilization on lumbar area.
The Back part of support is made of innovative AirSanmed™ non-elastic textile, which properties allow an improvement in stabilization of Spinal zone. The orthosis is covered by perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin.
The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back. The orthosis incorporates semi-rigid Back Plate which function is, to provide reinforcement of lumbar stabilization.
An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. The panel of closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside. The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble.
Easy to apply due to the closure system with hand grip pockets, especially developed for patients with hands disability.
The system of double tensioners made of AirRubber III™ stabilizes and regulates compression in the up and down part of orthosis, allowing improvement in adjustment and fitting to the patient´s body.
The back fasteners connected to the Lumbar Plate provide compression on lumbar area.
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – the stabilization is exceptionally good thanks to the orthopaedic nibs, tightening rubber belts crossed at the back and anatomically shaped loin pillow.
- SAFETY – the front tightening rubber belts provide additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention