- Soft splint for the immobilisation of the thumb metacarpophalangeal joint, the saddle joint and the distal interphalangeal joint of the thumb.
- Soft inner padding
- Long, anatomically pre-moulded, integrated stabilising element extending to the wrist area.
- Extended thumb element with Velcro closure
- Freedom of movement of the fingers
- Breathable material for optimal comfort
i.e. after tendon reconstruction
immobilisation in the case of degenerative processes such as de Quervain's disease
Immobilisation is a fundamental principle in the treatment of injuries and overuse, as it considerably accelerates the healing process.
The splint has a soft padding and is therefore very comfortable to wear. The integrated, anatomically preformed plastic splint ensures a perfect fit.
Post-traumatic, post-operative, e.g. after tendon reconstruction, immobilisation in case of degenerative processes such as de Quervain's disease, rhizarthrosis.
Contraindications: Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAD), problems with lymphatic drainage, also soft tissue tumescence at locations distant from the applied bandage, disturbance of sensitivity and blood circulation in the treated body region, skin diseases in the treated body section, latex allergy.
86% polyester, 14% polyamidesilk
No reuse - this product is intended for single patient use. If the doctor has prescribed that the bandage be worn overnight, avoid restricting blood flow. If numbness occurs, loosen the bandage or remove it if necessary. Consult your doctor in case of persistent discomfort.
The product contains latex which may cause allergic reactions.