Perfect support for your spine!
Our back brace goural type III is designed to provide airy, effective and comfortable brace in very low price.
Our TLSO support is anatomic-shaped what off-loads and stabilizes lumbosacral spine.
It’s made of special orthopaedic material called ActivRubber II. This openwork construction allows o skin breath and improves the comfort of use.
ActivRubber II is strong and bidirectional elasticity. It can be stretched, increasing the length and width, what improves compression. Between the braids air flows freely and skin can breathe. In addition in high compression, these rubber braids provide a gentle massage for skin. Our orthopedic rubber is very friendly for skin.
The back brace goural type III is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays that are sweat-resistant coating and neutral for the skin. Two long rear splints stabilize the spine and shoulder straps actively support mobility.
An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. Elastic circular straps provide better spine stabilization and muscles compression
Our goural type III brace:
- Counteracts the kyphosis in the thoracic spine area by activating the trunk muscles
- Improves the body’s posture and strengthens the muscles
- Stabilises the achieved degree of straightening
- Reduces pain in the overstrained back muscles
- Increases mobility by reducing pain and straightening the spinal kyphosis
- Reduces the risk of falls by improving the body’s statics
Medical indications :
- Spine pain
- Degenerative spinal pathologies
- Disc hernia
- Spine instability
- Rehabilitation and prevention
- Poor posture