Incluido en tu paquete
Modo de acción
Orthopaedic children’s shoulder immobilizer is the best alternative to traditional dressing. It is made of perforated and airy materials, what helps to maintain the hygiene.
It is made of ProSix II.
ProSix II is an innovative 3D spacer lamination that is elastic in all directions and fits to limb precisely. External layer of ProSix II is an elastic 3D fabric providing good stabilization. It guarantees excellent durability so it’s perfect for long-term rehabilitation process. Medial layer of our fabric is duotermic distance foam with high air permeability and minimal water and moisture absorption.
Should be applied in cases of:
- dislocations (as temporary protection) in shoulder joint,
- severe pain complexes in shoulder joint,
- injuries of soft tissues of trunk,
- operations of shoulder joint,
- necessity of supporting and partial immobilizing of upper limb,
- after taking off the plaster dressing as stabilizer of shoulder.
Opinión de internautas Soporte de hombro para niños (0 Comentarios)