LOWER LIMB BRACE WITH SPLINTS 2 AND CROSS SUPPORT with goural exclusivity internal curved splint
The brace is equipped with double-axis lateral splints without adjustment of extension and flexion angle, anatomically shaped ring stabilizing the knee cap and back cross fastening. Made of ActivPren fabric. Thanks to the Air Supply System and perforation of the soft part of the support assured is better breathing of the skin and drainage of the humidity outside the support. Provides stabilization of the knee and knee cap, releases stress from muscles and knee cap-thigh joint.
Perfect draining off of moisture from the orthosis – thanks to use of internal perforation which permits on breathing skin freely. Partial carrying away of heat from the patient’s skin – thanks to use of internal perforation which permits on moving away the excess of heat. Perfect stabilization of kneecap – thanks to use anatomically profiled ring which is made of antifungal foam. Joint stabilization increased – due to elongation of orthopaedic splints and instalation four groups of velcro tapes.
Purpose of use
Should be applied in cases of:
- dislocation of genual joint,
- twist and sprain of genual joint,
- side instability of genual joint,
- damages of knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL,
- reconstruction of the knee ligaments,
- other operations (orthopedic),
- habitual subluxation kneecaps, posttraumatic
Should not be applied in cases of:
- fresh wounds
- attritions of skin
- skin eczemas
- skin allergies
- ulceration of shin
Splints  – double axis polycentric splints equipped with gear rack mechanism which copies the anatomic movement of the knee joint. Such splints are mainly used in all types of knee joint braces, in cases where lateral stabilization of the jont is required. They are made of high quality aluminum alloy, with durable sanded cover, which protects the splint from influance of sweat and salt. Standard length of the splint is 280mm. Splints are equipped with specially shaped silicone insert to stabilize the splint and additionally release stress from the knee joint.
Information for patients
- It should be applied in compliance with indications and under doctor’s supervision.
- For the first time should be established by doctor or by trained medical staff.
- Orthosis should not be used if any ointment or warming up gel had been applied earlier.
- It is recommended to use the article together with stocking or antivaricose knee-length socks of minimum compression.
- Inappropriate use of article or choosing wrong size can bring about a defect of venous and arterial circulation, trauma of protected joint, skin illnesses etc.
- Lack of everyday personal hygiene or inappropriate preservation and washing the article can cause skin attritions or can bring about allergic reactions connected with intensive perspiration and development of bacterial flora.
- Orthosis as medical article should not be used during sport activities or exercises.
- Wash by hands in warm water with soap in temperature of 30°
- Do not mould.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Dry away from sources of warmth.
Before washing disassemble side splint!