Orthopaedic shoulder immobilizer was made of Air Distance material with Air Supply System. This material consists of perforated polyurethane foam as well as two polyamide knitwear. Regarding polyamide knitwear, it perfectly transfers heat and drives off the moisture. Furthermore, it enables air supply thanks to which the product is more comfortable and, moreover, patient can keep a suitable personal hygiene. Additionally, this vest is bilateral and therefore it may be used for either right or left arm. Anatomic shape of the product and scale of sizes make it possible to adjust vest to patient’s body. What is more, this vest possesses the bilateral fitting on function thanks to which it may be used on both right and left shoulder. It has also a sticker which enables precise fixing of limb’s position, according to doctor’s recommendations.
Should be applied in cases of:
- dislocations (as temporary protection) in shoulder joint,
- severe pain complexes in shoulder joint,
- injuries of soft tissues of trunk,
- operations of shoulder joint,
- necessity of supporting and partial immobilizing of upper limb,
- after taking off the plaster dressing as stabilizer of shoulder.