Second Post Op treatment shoes
Black Nylon Supersoft
Footwear suitable for post operative
1 sprains, instability, pain in the march, rehabilitation, fragile skin and vascular problems.
2 Rheumatoid arthritis, deformities, joint pain, gout, bunions, calluses, claw toes.
3 Difficulty in fitting and closure of the shoe.
1) Internal volume variable:
- The front of the upper stands up and opens up completely, making it easier to fit;
- The multivelcro closing system facilitates the closure with one hand and allows to fine tune the fit from M to XL, to accomodate bandaged foot;
2) Maximum stability : heel counter, non skid and non trip biomechanical outsole.
3) Upper selfshaping : perspirant upper with stretchable front, to accomodate deformities.