Heel off-loading shoes
Post-op shoe indicated for:
- calcaneus fractures (II treatment);
- heel ulcers;
- ulceration of the Achilles tendon insertion;
- The patented outsole is designed to completely off-loading the area of the calcaneus.
- The spoyler on the sole allows normal performance of the step and protects against injury.
- The stability during walking is aided by the lateral and medial supports.
- The protection of ulcers or bursitis of the Achilles tendon insertion is made through a removable bumper.