TEXTILE DROP FOOT ORTHOSIS
Comfortable. Allows the adequate flexibility to the foot in the stance phase of gait.
Support, compression and stabilization.
Drop foot produced by neurologic diseases. Ankle instability
• Available as an accessory (barefoot support), not included with the product, to be ordered separately.
• Consists of two separated pieces, a supra-malleolar strap over the ankles and a non-slip support union to fix between the tongue and
shoelaces by means of a central anchorage hook type. Both parts are linked by an elastic for the traction, adjustable, for a major or minor
• On back part of the strap, there is an inner gel pad for a higher comfort on the Achilles tendon, and the instep area is padded to
avoid frictions and undesired compressions.
• Discrete, flexible, it takes no space on the shoe, being easy to fit. To be used with lacing shoe.
• It has the function to produce dorsal flexion on the take-off phase of gait, indicated in flaccid palsy.